What is CEO Space?
CEO Space is a business club that has helped thousands of business owners raise BILLIONS of dollars over the last 20 years. Please come join other local executives at our South Denver location for Capital coaching, Power-Networking, Team Building, and Business Acceleration!
How Does CEO Space Help You?
CEO Space helps Entrepreneurs, Corporate Executives, Inventors, Small Business Owners, Authors, Speakers, and Investors with everything they need to prepare their company for HYPER-growth. Specifically:
- Power Networking
– Positioning your company as a “capital magnet”
– Building a Superstar Team
– Improving Business Plans
– Marketing & Branding
– Business Step Sequencing
– Supporting each other
– Getting Capital Compliant
– Accelerating business actions
– Legal structure
– Executive coaching
– and much more…
There are Two aspects to CEO Space:
- Free weekly meetings are held in local cities (RSVP for Denver South Metro Meeting here) all around the world where both members and prospective members go to network with other local professionals, socialize, learn from speakers, get coached, and get prepared for the next Free Enterprise Forum.
- The Free Enterprise Forum is a massive conference, trade show, and super networking event held in Lake Tahoe, CA 5 times per year. The Forum, as it is known, can massively accelerate your business during the week that you are there.
What happens at our FREE weekly meetings?
Our weekly meetings begin with networking and socializing. Then we talk a little about the upcoming Forum for those who are preparing to go, and to inform others about how it can really help their business. After that is our speaker, and/or personalized coaching for CEO Space grads, and prospective members.
What happens at the Free Enterprise Forum?
There are many MBA level courses (don’t worry, no tests!) regarding raising capital, legal structure, operations, team-building, branding, compliance, and many other business topics. There are also very productive massive speed-networking events where you will expose your project to those who could become customers, partners, team members, or investors.
If that weren’t enough value already, I think the most valuable part of the conference are the breaks and meals, where you will casually sit down with other CEO’s, investors, high-profile speakers and faculty like Berny Dorhmann, Mark Victor Hansen, Jack Canfield, Lisa Nichols, and Jay Abraham to name but a few. I, personally, had breakfast with one Billionaire , and dinner with a different Billionaire on the same day. These kind of people can become extremely valuable advisers, endorsers, or even investors in your business. I mean how much would you pay to have one lunch with just one of these powerhouses?
For more information about our national organization, or for more information about The Free Enterprise Forum, please check out the videos at: http://www.CEOSpace.net